10 Signs Your Roof Needs To Be Inspected In Fuquay Varina
Fuquay Varina is known for its diverse weather patterns. Our roofs can take a beating from hot summer days to cold winter nights. People tend to only think about their roofs if there is an issue. We Have Skilled Craftsmen Ready To Make Your Home Stand Out. Each of our services begins with a thorough roof inspection completed by one of our knowledgeable professionals. Financing Options. Insurance Claims. Hail Damage. Service & Repair. Roof Repair. Storm Restoration. Best roof inspection Near Me in Fuquay-Varina, NC | Call 984-213-4244 or schedule your home inspection online
It’s essential to inspect your roof regularly to ensure it is in good shape. Get roof inspection service from trusted local pros. We look forward to serving all your needs. Contact us now for fast service. Request A Quote. Request A Service. Get A Quote. Residential Roof Installation, Repair & Replacement Services. Call For A Quote Today! Residential Roofing Services by Certified Contractors In Fuquay Varina and Raleigh, NC.
How do you know when your roof needs to be inspected?
These are 10 signs that your Fuquay Varina roof requires an inspection.
Roof Curling and Buckling Roof curling and buckling are most caused by the heat of the sun. This intense sunlight can cause your roof to bow upwards or outwards depending on the direction they are facing from vertical to horizontal surfaces. A professional roofer should inspect your roofline if it appears curving.
1) Whistling sounds: You could suddenly have strange sounds like doors opening and closing without anyone being there or whistling winds inside the house. These are all signs that your roof may be unstable.
2) After a storm, inspect your attic for any leaks or damage. After storms, inspect your roof decking using a flashlight to ensure it is in good condition. Wood tends to darken when wet, so inspect your roof decking with a flashlight after storms. Also, look for cracks or signs of water damage close to ceiling voids like vents and pipes. These are especially vulnerable during heavy rainstorms as they’re often under the shingle.
3) Make sure you have a working chimney. Repairs are needed if you notice wood rot on the backside or base of your chimney, trim boards, or peeling paint. Flashings are placed under shingles and underneath these exterior surfaces, often neglected by contractors, which can lead to leaks. It is important to inspect it before any further damage occurs.
4) Visual inspection of curb appeal Your roofing material should be consistent across the board. You can see many missing or damaged metal panels and shingles on the street. Shingle may be missing if it has a color contrast, like darker or lighter spots.
5) Hailstorm damage A new roof installed yesterday could be destroyed by hail. The more old a roof gets, the more vulnerable it is. Hail that is the size of a pea can cause damage to your roof, and however, hail larger than a golf ball can pose a threat. Are mailboxes, cars, siding, or gutters damaged? You should inspect your roof if you have hail damage.
6) Standing water and debris: You may have a bigger problem if you notice standing water, debris, or vegetation on your roof. The environment that encourages rot is created by allowing moisture to remain on an area for long periods. Corruption can grow quickly, resulting in more damage, expenses, and problems. Keep debris off your roof as much as possible, particularly in low-sloped areas or near the valley.
7) Deformed and sagging: It’s only a matter of time before your roof begins its descent if it has visible sagging and is deformed.
8) Shingle Granules All Over: Shingle granules are small, rigid grains found in gutters, gutter downspouts, and sidewalks. This is a sign that your roof is old and fragile. As your shingle roof ages, it becomes more fragile and more susceptible to grain loss, leading to a less sturdy roof.
9) Your Roof is 20 Years Old Your roof becomes more susceptible to damage as it ages. Regular inspection of an older roof is a good idea to prevent a small issue from becoming a major one. Fuquay Varina is well-known for its severe weather. Your roof is your first line of defense against hail and high winds. Call a professional roof inspector before your roof begins to leak. You should call a professional roof inspector if you see any of these symptoms. A professional roof inspector can identify potential problems and recommend the best course to protect your family. Don’t delay – contact a roof inspector immediately!